Some of us experience hair loss in the summer. What is the reason? Let's take a look at some of the factors that cause sudden hair loss. Well, most of us prepare to protect our skin with sunscreen and eyes with sunglasses in the summer, but we tend to forget that even...
Overview Of Hair Loss
How would you describe your hair? Long, or short? Silky, or fizzy? Oily, or dry? Straight, or curly? There are several ways in which you could talk about your hair, on how to style it, cut it or even colour it, but it all makes very little sense if you are losing it, right?
One of the most unmissable aesthetic features of a face is the hair. Despite the type of hair you have, one thing that’s common to all these types is hair loss.
This blog is to draw some light on hair loss and its causes, read on if you think it you suffer from it and need help.
There can be a lot of reasons for hair loss, some people lose their hair due to inherited medical conditions or the condition of the hair, while others lose hair due to hormonal changes or due to anxiety or stress, mentioned below are some of the types of hair loss:
- Androgenetic alopecia: This condition makes the hair follicles on the scalp, extra-sensitive to circulate male hormones called androgens, this sensitivity makes hair follicles grow progressively shorter, finer hair as you get older. Androgenetic alopecia is also referred to as male pattern hair loss or female pattern hair loss.
- Alopecia areata: this is an autoimmune disorder in which hair falls out in uneven, round patches due to inflammation of the hair bulbs.young adults are most likely to suffer from this condition.
- Telogen effluvium: A form of temporary hair loss that occurs due o an underlying cause like pregnancy, surgery, stress, shock, chronic illness, rapid weight loss, nutritional deficiency etc.
- Anagen effluvium: Massive hair loss due to medication or treatment like chemotherapy, radiation or immunotherapy etc is known as Anagen Effluvium.
- Scarring alopecia: hair loss due to permanent tissue damage caused by injury or burns scars is known as scarring alopecia.
We at Cyber HairSure, offer a range of treatments and medication from therapy for stress to hair transplant for hair regrowth. We wish for our patients to not appear even a day older than they are, we ensure that a thorough analysis is done to rule out the Cause of Hair Loss and to design a plan of effective treatment for you to regain the hair you’ve lost.
About the Clinic:
Cyber HairSure is one of the leading Hair Transplant Clinics at Hitec City, Hyderabad and we have the Best Hair Transplant Surgeons in Hyderabad practising at Cyber HairSure. The experts at the Cyber HairSure clinic are specialise in Hair Transplantation and PRP Treatment etc. Our leading doctors are known to be the best hair transplant surgeons in Hyderabad.