FUE (Follicular unit extraction) is considered as one of the most popular hair transplant methods in Hyderabad and throughout the world. To help you make a deliberate decision, we have compiled a list of common questions about FUE hair transplant technology. If you...
Does FUE Leave A Scar?
Hair loss can affect your self-esteem and self-confidence. Your hair is an integral part of your identity and confidence and, whether you expect it or not, losing hair can be devastating. If you don’t want to sit and bear the fact that you lost hair, consider the FUE hair recovery procedure.
FUE, which is the extraction of follicular units, is a minimally invasive procedure where each hair graft is taken out from the area of the scalp where you have hair and transferred to areas where your hair becomes thinner and bald. A hair transplant is the best solution for permanent hair loss. One of the most common concerns of patients is whether the FUE hair transplant procedure leaves a lasting scar. Well, there is no such problem if you choose the best hair transplant surgeon. Every possible step that they take to ensure to keep the mark to a minimum. Read the article to understand it better.
Even though FUE is a detail-oriented process and contains far fewer scars than other transplantation methods, there are still minimal scars. At the Best Hair Transplant Clinic in Hyderabad, we take special care to keep scar tissue as low as possible with all of our hair transplantation techniques. In most cases, scars with hair growth are entirely invisible.
This article provided by Best Hair transplant Clinic offers information about the procedure of FUE, and does the fue method leave a scar, and how to avoid and manage scars.
- FUE grafts carefully transplanted in a diffuse pattern, which reduces the risk of scarring. The graft is removed from the donor area because the risk of baldness is very low in the future. If too much hair graft is taken out from the donor area or irregular or diffuse extraction patterns, the risk of scarring is very high.
- Remember that this procedure is carried out by experts as best as possible. The surgeon will understand the pattern of hair loss so that the problem does not recur in the future, and there is no scarring.
- Hair grafts are transplanted to the scalp and grow naturally throughout your life.
- In this procedure, the donor area is shaved and follicular grafts removed with a 0.8 mm to 1 mm punch. With careful execution, there are no problems with scars.
Will the FUE Procedure Leave a scar?
When doing a hair transplant in Best Hair Transplant Hyderabad, you don’t need to worry about scars. One of the most significant advantages of the FUE procedure is that it reduces the risk of scarring. If you receive surgery from a prominent surgeon, several small scars remain so small (less than 1 mm) that they cannot be seen with the naked eye.
With scars, there is nothing to worry about:
The main advantage of the FUE hair transplant technique is that it significantly reduces the risk of visible scars. While the FUT hair transplant technique leaves only a few scars, the FUE transplant from the best surgeon leaves only a small scar in the form of dots on the scalp that are so small and barely visible.
If FUE grafts are carefully collected and done in a circulating pattern from the “safe donor zone”, the risk of visible signs is very low. If the removal patterns are evenly not implanted or spread, there is a real risk of thinning and scarring. It is one of the main reasons that experienced hair transplant specialists should do all FUE hair transplants and not by illegal surgeons. Understanding the natural progression of hair loss and long-term planning for the future is important to reduce the possibility of signs of FUE hair transplantation.
How to Avoid and Manage scars?
Minimal signs cannot be avoided with hair transplant procedures, including FUE, they can be minimal if performed by qualified Board-certified doctors can be minimized. Unlike other hair transplant clinics, the Best hair transplant clinic is exclusively carried out by e. Careful control over the placement and depth of the graft insert minimizes scars. Our doctors have experience in knowing what types of instruments used for each patient depending on their:
- Unique physiology
- The purpose of the transplant
- Other circumstances.
In this way, scars are far less visible than other methods, such as FUT, where long horizontal scars appear along the donor area. The FUE scars usually appear on the back of the head and appear as small spots that fade with time. The spots are entirely hidden on hair regrowth and may not be seen when the head is shaved. Best Hair Transplant Clinic takes special care to ensure that the scar is in an area that is easily covered by the patient’s normal hairstyle
Remember to avoid the appearance of typical scars:
- Make sure the wound heals well, so the grafted hair does not fall.
- At first, it had a crust, and it took several days to dry out and dark before it came out on its own. The implanted hair falls off together with scabies, which is normal because it is part of the healing process.
- It takes about 7 to 15 days for the wound to heal completely.
- You must follow the surgeon’s recommendation so that there are no problems.
- After surgery, the transplanted area should not touch or rubbed because this can cause the grafted hair to fall.
- If there is crust after 12 days, rub lightly with your fingertips. Do this when washing your hair in a circular motion so that the crust falls off.
As we all know, hair transplantation techniques have evolved. Thanks to this development, the fear of scars has disappeared. Traditional methods exacerbate this problem, but nowadays, technologies offer convenient hair transplants and reduce the likelihood of scars after the procedure.
If you choose hair transplantation techniques that can cause scars for various reasons, you don’t need to worry. When performing the procedure, it is better to use a donor area that can hide scars after hair growth. Therefore, the scar becomes invisible when hair grows.
If you suffer from hair loss and want to do something, contact Best Hair Transplant Clinic at 040 49540202 / 8331020202. Our doctors know the emotions associated with hair loss and the fear many people experience when considering transplant procedures. They can guide you through the FUE process, explaining what you will experience during the transplant and what results can expect afterwards. They can show pictures of FUE scars from previous patients as well as before and after photos of people who have undergone FUE transplants under them. You don’t have to endure hair loss. With an FUE transplant from Best Hair Transplant Clinic, you can regain your confidence and enjoy your hair with just a few scars. Make an appointment now!