FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) is one of the modern methods used in hair transplantation, and it ensures natural-looking results. Recent innovations have made it even more advanced by using sapphire blades instead of steel blades. Sapphire FUE hair transplant is...
Beard Transplant Can Give You Permanent And Natural Look
Are you planning for beard transplantation, and want to know how it looks?
How do you decide which solution gives you the natural look?
You want a beard transplant, but you don’t know enough to make a decision?
You have arrived at the right blog!
We have made a complete guide about the beard transplants result. Recently, beard transplantation in Hyderabad has become one of the most preferred cosmetic surgeries in young men. Thanks to science and a healthy amount of vanity, you can now have a fuller beard on your face. At present days, almost all the men need a beard, and some of them have genetic problems and some other reasons due to which they do not have hair on the face. Finding the right solution depends on your personal hair recovery goals, patchy beard, and treatment options, as suggested by the doctor.
It may be challenging to choose between surgical and non-surgical beard restoration procedures because both have their results. Whether surgical or non-surgical, the main goal is to achieve the desired long-term results. The first thing you need to know about surgical option is that the transplanted hair comes from your scalp, usually the back, where the hair is the thickest and resemble the beard.
In this blog, the Best Hair Transplant Clinic provides you with some standard answers about the questions patients have when considering beard transplants. Is having Hair Transplants a Permanent Solution and does it offer a natural look.
What Is A Beard Transplant?
In beard transplant, hair is taken from other parts of the body (usually base of the scalp on the back or under your chin) and transplanted to your face. An average of 4,000 to 7,000 hairs can be transplanted at the same time. Some surgeons might use two hairs per graft to give the beard a more natural look.
In the surgical procedure the body parts from where hair is collected are called “donor sites” and the bald body parts are called “recipient sites.” This technique is used mainly to treat beard.
Factors that Affect Beard growth:
Beard growth is usually associated with one or more of the following factors:
- A very stressful event.
- Family history (inheritance)
- Certain beard styles and treatments
- Medicines and supplements.
- Radiotherapy to the head.
- Hormonal changes and diseases.
Who Are The Ideal Candidates for Beard Transplantation?
People who suffer from the following conditions choose facial hair transplant:
- Persistent conditions such as alopecia areata
- Scars due to conditions such as folliculitis
- Suffering from alopecia that might cause hair loss
- Other diseases such as cancer or infection
- Men with less dense beards and moustaches
- Hair loss due to a previous transplant
- Scars from burns, injuries, and surgical procedures
The above candidates are the right candidate for beard transplantation, and then the doctor explains you the results of what you can expect after surgery.
How does Beard transplants Work:
Extracting and transplanting 2,000 hair in a row is a long process. But that’s not as long as you might think: a beard transplant procedure need eight-hours for the complete procedure. Doctor administer local anaesthesia in the area of transplantation.
The hairs are then removed individually by the FUE or FUT technique. Previously, doctors removed a piece of skin with hair follicles, which left clear marks on the back of the scalp. FUE, however, cannot be detected with the naked eye. The doctor then makes a small cut in the beard area, which determines the direction, density and angle of hair growth. The doctor’s skills in this field determine how natural your beard looks when it has grown.
The surgeon then performs one of two transplant methods: FUT or FUE.
Beard Transplant Procedure At Best Hair Transplant Clinic :
There are two main types of beard transplants:
Although they differ slightly from each other, they are used follicle Transplant Unit (FUT)
r the same process to remove hair from the donor area. Let’s learn a little about these two options:
FUE: Follicular Unit Extraction:
- The most common type of beard transplant.
- In this procedure, an individual hair from the donor area is grafted (one by one) and then harvested in a much larger area.
- In the donor area, only small, white round scars remain around the follicle. These results can vary depending on the doctor and clinic.
FUT Follicle Transplant Unit:
- In this procedure, small tissue strips are removed from the donor area by microscopic dissection.
- Only a few signs of scars are seen.
- Here’s a quick comparison of the benefits of the two procedures:
Advantages of FUE:
- No linear scar
- Faster recovery time
- immediately return to work
- Scars difficult to detect
- Little to no discomfort
Benefits of FUT
- One small linear scar
- Harvests a more significant amount of hair
- Uses mid-portion of harvest zone to increase the number of grafts in the one used area
As you can see, in almost all cases the FUE procedure comes out on top. Beard transplant can take four hours or more. Stitches are removed ten days after surgery. Improved styling and placement of hair in thinning areas also contribute to natural-looking results. Thanks to this progress, the results can look very natural, even barbers cannot recognize that you have a beard transplant.
Benefits of a Beard Transplant:
- A natural-looking beard.
- The results are lifelong and consistent if done correctly by an experienced surgeon.
The patient must follow all instructions for the postoperative care given by the surgeon for better results. Your surgeon is your best friend who can help you get the results you want after transplantation. All you have to do is follow all the directions and care for your beard area or transplant area.
The question now is Beard Transplantation is a permanent solution and a natural-looking.
- A Beard Transplant is the most Permanent solution and natural-looking available for beard loss patients. Just as hair transplants create permanent hair solutions for bald heads, beard transplants can also help to create lasting solutions for patchy beards. If new hair falls at first, it means the follicle has successfully implanted. From now on, new hair grows from these follicles and can look like natural hair.
- The only difference is that the properties of the donated hair are retained even when they come from a new harvesting spot. It means that the texture, curl pattern and density remain as before harvesting.
- Thin hair transplanted to the beard area does not grow as thick as healthy facial hair. Instead, it continues to grow as thin body hair.
- Keeping that in mind, the surgeon will use or take the hair that matches with the beard hair, which will create a seamless finished look. For example, using body hair to sideburn or temples can help to fade the hairline without looking too dramatic. The use of thick chest hair may be beneficial for those with curly beards and able to blend with the natural facial hair.
The Results Depend On The Surgeon You Choose:
Although this progress provides the patient with natural-looking results, the results are highly dependent on the surgeon you choose. You need to select a doctor who understands the cause of loss and regularly performs beard transplants.
A doctor who specializes in skin, hair and nail disorders and who knows a lot about beard loss. Every surgeon can do a beard transplant. However, the chosen surgeon can determine whether you are the right candidate for beard transplantation.
Find a Surgeon:
Visit the hospital website for information about surgeons in your area who do beard transplants and meet directly with the surgeon.
Here are some tips for finding beard transplant surgeons:
- Select only board-certified surgeons.
- Review before and after images of the previous patient beard transplant procedure
- Read the doctor’s testimonials
- Check a doctor’s experience with beard transplants
- Check hospital infrastructure
- Review the medical team involved in the beard transplant procedure
- Ask about the process and see how the doctor explains
- Talk about the results with the patients who had a beard transplant previously with a doctor.
In short, beard transplant is not the only way to deal with hair loss on the face. However, this is a durable and proven solution that is increasingly popular throughout the world. If you decide to do a beard transplant, you must investigate and choose a reputable surgeon who can give you the beard you want. Although this is not the only way to deal with patches and low growth rates, this is a permanent solution that is gaining popularity all over the world.
When choosing a beard transplant, it is essential to choose a clinic with proven experience and results, as well as the most qualified doctor. However, a beard transplant is a big step that you need to take. So gather all the information you can before deciding if it’s right for you.
Talk to our doctor at Best hair transplant Clinic about the risks, how much improvement you get from transplant, and to have a permanent solution for your condition. Experienced hair transplant surgeon at Best Hair Transplant Clinic will advise you the expected results, recovery, and answers to your beard transplantation questions.
Patients Who have chosen the Best Hair Transplant Clinic for moustache and beard transplantation are delighted with the results.
About The Clinic
Cyber HairSure is one of the leading Hair Transplant clinics at Hitec City, Hyderabad and we have the Best Hair Transplant Surgeons in Hyderabad practising at Cyber HairSure. The experts at the Cyber HairSure clinic are specialised in Hair Transplantation and PRP Treatment etc. Our leading doctors are known to be the best hair transplant surgeons in Hyderabad.