Some of us experience hair loss in the summer. What is the reason? Let's take a look at some of the factors that cause sudden hair loss. Well, most of us prepare to protect our skin with sunscreen and eyes with sunglasses in the summer, but we tend to forget that even...
Are You Suffering From Hair Loss?
You could have all the comforts in your life like good food, clothes, house, job, and so on that at some point of time, you feel as if your the most blessed person on the earth.
But what if day by day the number of hair strands in the comb that you keep counting increases tremendously.
Be it in the age of 20s or 70s, nobody would like to lose their hair.
You might have tried all the messy and sticky home remedies but still, nothing has worked because you are unaware of the causes of your hair loss.
It is normal to some extent but it becomes abnormal if it is excessive.
Before you take your next step, it’s important for you to know the causes, symptoms, and treatment for your hair loss.
What Is Hair Loss?
At some point of life, everybody will go through the condition of losing hair. The causes need not be the same in each individual. It is also known as alopecia. Hair loss can affect your entire body, it can indicate that there is something wrong internally. Hair loss is not restricted to a particular gender or age. Hair loss can be the result of heredity, hormonal imbalance, or medications.
What Are The Symptoms?
Hair loss can happen to you suddenly or gradually and it can be permanent or temporary. The symptoms largely depended on the causal factor. But the most commonly found symptoms are:
- Gradual thinning on top of the head
- Patchy bald spots
- Sudden loosening of hair
- Full body hair loss
- Receding Hairline
Different Types Of Hair Loss
There are many types of hair loss that include:
- Involutional alopecia: Losing of hair naturally due to aging.
- Androgenic alopecia: It is a genetic condition. In the male, they start losing hair from early teens and women develop it after the 40s.
- Alopecia areata: Sudden hair loss that causes patchy bald spots.
- Alopecia Universalis: Hair in the entire body falls off including eyebrows, eyelashes, and pubic hair.
- Telogen effluvium: Hair loss that is temporary due to the changes in the growth cycle of hair.
- Scarring alopecia: Permanent hair loss possibly caused due to inflammatory skin conditions or disorders that destroy the ability of the hair to regenerate.
What Are The Causes?
The factors that can influence hair loss are:
- Hormonal imbalance
- Cosmetic products
- Autoimmune diseases
Treatment And Preventions For Hair Loss
Hair loss can be treated by taking medications like rogaine and propecia.
The surgical options include hair transplantation techniques, scalp reduction, and platelet-rich plasma treatment. The surgical methods are used to treat if you have a permanent Hair Loss.
The tips to avoid hair loss are
- Avoid tight hairstyles
- Treat your hair gently while brushing and washing
- Do not apply heat
- Avoid using a lot of cosmetics
- Do not use styling techniques
If hair loss is becoming a huge concern for you then it is time for you to consult with a dermatologist at the Cyber Hairsure clinic. Because at Cyber Hairsure believe that gorgeous hair is an identity of you.
ABOUT THE CLINIC:
Cyber Hair Sure is one of the leading Hair Transplant clinic at Hitec City, Hyderabad and we have the Best Hair Transplant Surgeons in Hyderabad practicing at Cyber Hair Sure. We at the Cyber HairSure clinic are experts in hair transplantation and PRP Treatment etc. Our leading doctors are known to be the best team of surgeons to conduct hair transplant surgeries in Hyderabad.